Bio Activator for Sewage Purposes

The Bio Activator X256 assists in the bioremediation of:

greendot  Wastewater Treatment Works
greendot  Pit Latrines
greendot  Septic Tanks

FBF Organics has proven its success in the bioremediation of overloaded Municipal Sewage Sites.

Direct Advantages of the Bio Activator to Municipal Sewage:

greendot  Initial sludge reduction
greendot  Prevention of future sludge build up
greendot  Odour reduction
greendot  Environmental acceptability
greendot  Achievement of legislated standards

overflowing_sewers

  1. Sludge removal

The FBF Organics' Bio Activator can be expected to reduce the sludge content of primary oxidation ponds by approximately 60%. The degree of activity and rate of sludge breakdown depends on the amount of sludge accumulated in the ponds. Experience has shown that generally 40% of the sludge in sewage ponds is recalcitrant to biological breakdown and that the breakdown of the remaining 60% would take around 12 to 24 months. Evidence of activity of the Bio Activator is manifested within approximately 2 months by the evidence of increased bubbling rates in the ponds. The Bio Activator becomes effective after pervading the pond volume and coming into contact with the bacteria which are already present in the ponds.

Future control of sludge

The continuous addition of the Bio Activator prevents the future build up of sludge and maintains an elevated capacity for treatment of incoming sewage.

Environmental acceptability

The FBF Organics' Bio Activator X256 is entirely of natural origin. The organisms in the generator are naturally occurring and no synthetic chemicals or genetically engineered organisms are incorporated at any time. Studies supported by the Water Research Commission of South Africa have shown that rivers into which the ponds discharge have gained positively from any residual Bio Activator material. The water quality has been enhanced.

 

Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).

Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.

Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.

Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.